Vinexpo 2015 will take place from the 14th to the 18th of June at Bordeaux’s Parc d’expositions
More than 48,000 people are expected to descend on Bordeaux for this year’s event, including wine and spirits professionals of over 150 different nationalities, and 2,400 exhibitors from 45 producing countries.
This year, Vinexpo has taken a different approach, offering a mix of business and entertainment.
– The #Digizone
Full schedule available soon
Hall 1, near the press centre
– L’Academy by Vinexpo
80 tastings and conferences
– Terra Vitis tasting
Sunday 14 June, 11am – 17pm : 60 winegrowers from all around France committed to biodiversity – Hall 2 Tasting Lounge 2
– Bloggers’ Brunch on the Bordeaux et Bordeaux Supérieur roof terrace
Sunday 14 June, 12pm : Bloggers only – More info
– Best Italian Wine Awards tasting
Monday 15 June, 9.30am – 11.30am – www.biwawards.it – Vinexpo, Hall 2, Tasting Lab 2 – Registration : email@example.com
– Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2015 prizewinners tasting.
Monday 15 June, 11am – 5pm – Gold Medal winners and Great Gold Medal winners
Tasting Lounge 2- Registration
– Press conference by 12 de coeur, a national charity initiative organised by French winegrowers.
Monday 15 June,11.30am – Conseil Interprofessionnel des Vins de Bordeaux – Hall 1 – Porte 22 – Stand AB224
– Final of the Duval-Leroy Trophy for France’s Best Young Sommelier.
Monday 15 June, 9.30am – 12pm, (semi-finals on the 14th) at the Palais des Congrès. The prizegiving ceremony will take place from 12.30 to 2.30pm.
– Progusto presentation
16 Juin, 3.45pm – 5pm at the Wine Startups stand. More info
– 100% organic tasting at the Palais des Congrès.
Monday 15 and Tuesday 16 June – 130 organic winegrowers from all over France. 2 free tasting zones offering prizewinning wines from the Concours Expression Bio and more thematic tastings (Organic and fair trade wines, biodynamic wines and more). En savoir plus
– Practical workshop « flaws in wine : how to recognise them »
Wednesday 17 June, 9.30am – Free admission subject to availibility –
Tasting Lab 1 / Hall 2
– Tasting : Crus Bourgeois du Médoc.
Wednesday 17 June, 11am – 5pm – Tasting of an official selection from the 2012 vintage
Hall 3 – Tasting Lounge 3
– Wines of Bordeaux and Champagne by famous Chinese actress Carina Lau .
Wednesday 17 June, 3pm – Press presentation with the Groupe Taillan .
– Conférence by the wine makers of the Oenoteam laboratory
Topics « From bioprotection to the war against sulphites in a bid to promote sense of place and substance » and « Adapting In A Bottle club wines in response to changing markets » Wednesday 17 June from 15.30 to 17.00
Tasting Lab 4 Hall 2 – En savoir plus
– Wine talents, Objectif Aquitaine / La Tribune.
Wednesday 17 June, 4pm – 6.30pm – International theme – Palais des Congrès.
– Côtes de Bordeaux, Bordeaux and Bordeaux Supérieur Restaurant .
More info : www.vinexpo.com
Conseil en stratégie digitale. Formation et accompagnement.
Charte graphique digitale.
Création, diffusion & promotion.
Newsletters & réseaux sociaux.
Expertise filière Vin.
Création de contenu.
Textes, Photos, Vidéos.
Réseaux Intranets. Expert juridique.